Re: [Hampshire] greetings card makers

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] greetings card makers
** Edward Beckmann <edward.beckmann@???> [2010-03-22 16:00]:
> Of the many buggy and naff programmes my Mum used to use on windows, card
> makers were some of them.
>
> As she is not savvy enough to just use open office to insert and rotate
> images, does anyone know of a very simple linux program or templates? I have
> had a quick look but only found one (free greeting card maker 1.9.*), which
> has really low ratings.
>
> I find them naff, but simpler to explain to a 79-year-old than DIY
> documents.

** end quote [Edward Beckmann]

I'm not aware of one, but that's not to say there isn't. My mum used to use MS
Publisher that came with the old (well, new at the time) Dell my parents had,
so is there a template that would make things easy for Scribus? I don't have a
machine with Scribus on to hand to check, but I would have thought one could be
created.

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office: