[Hampshire] HantsLUG Wiki

Author: Imran Chaudhry
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] HantsLUG Wiki
> Anyway, let me know what you think. Does this seem like an improvement? Can you
> spot any places where the converter has done a really dreadful job? You can edit
> this copy of the wiki if you want to experiment but the changes you make won't
> be copied to the live site.

Hi Dan,

Wow - that looks excellent. Nice and fresh. I like it. Dovecot also
use this for their docs: http://wiki.dovecot.org/

I had a very quick look and could not spot anything wrong. (I stress
very quick :-)

If I can give some general feedback in that the HantsLUG "general
meeting info" should be more obvious. eg. on the current site
http://hantslug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SeminarRoom1 has info about
general meeting information like start and end times. That link was
linked from the word "Southampton University" which is probably not
ideal. I mention this because a new visitor to the meeting last
Saturday could not find this info.

Imran

--
GPG Key fingerprint = B323 477E F6AB 4181 9C65 F637 BC5F 7FCC 9CC9 CC7F