Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] March meeting in Southampton - Talks

Author: Daniel Pope
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] March meeting in Southampton - Talks
On 05/03/10 12:20, AdamC wrote:
> I would really like to attend Daniel's talk on Python gaming, but
> cannot as I've got other commitments. Is anyone recording it in any
> way/shape/form? Even my two sons would benefit from this (they started
> using pygame last summer holidays) and so it would be a shame to lose
> it.

I am happy to talk one-to-one about game development at any LUG meeting I attend.

Though it's pretty meaningless without me to talk over the top of it, the demo
that accompanied my talk, which may be fun to play with, is available to download at

http://www.mauvesoft.co.uk/projects/programming-games-python/

If your sons are already using Pygame my talk may be too basic for them - it was
really just an overview of the libraries and considerations and a sprinkling of
encouragement to give it a try.

Dan