Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] March meeting in Southampton - Talks

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] March meeting in Southampton - Talks
AdamC wrote:

> I would really like to attend Daniel's talk on Python gaming, but
> cannot as I've got other commitments. Is anyone recording it in any
> way/shape/form? Even my two sons would benefit from this (they started
> using pygame last summer holidays) and so it would be a shame to lose
> it.

I have just checked that the data projector in Seminar room 2 and it is now
working. If someone was in a position to video the DIASER demonstration as
well (which would be hooked up to the projector) this would be of enormous
value to the project, aside form the experience I'd gain by delivering.

Damian

--
w: http://www.diaser.org.uk - Open Source Data Vault Application - beta-1
w: http://www.walkingwiththeelephants.co.uk ebook about small scale OSS