Re: [Hampshire] Recommendations for LLU Broadband Provider w…

Author: Stephen Pelc
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Recommendations for LLU Broadband Provider with Fast Upload
> We're moving office premises soon and the local exchange [1] supports
> a number of broadband providers that are LLU enabled, so this gives us
> some providers that do not use BT's network.
>
> We're after a reliable fast upload provider that won't break the bank,

Since Demon moved over to non-BT equipment at the exchange, we
got our lines fixed and tech support that works. We use their
£24 per month business package and get a reliable 1Mb uplink
from Southampton. It's a good package for the technically
competent.

Stephen--
Stephen Pelc, stephen@???
tel: +44 (0)23 8063 1441, fax: +44 (0)23 8033 9691

believed to be clean.