[Hampshire] [OT] Open Source vendor software question

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hants Lug
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] Open Source vendor software question
Hi

I need to build a simple payment system for an eBook I'm planning to release
soon. I'd like the customer, after reading a preview to decide to purchase
the book. I don't need a shopping cart, but will use one if inevitable, as
there is only one product. Purchasing needs to be as simple as:

0) Customer is enthused
1) Select 'buy now' button
2) Enter details including email address
3) Payment via paypal or other card
4) The receipt is displayed in printable format
5) A pdf eBook and receipt is sent to the customer's email address

(I won't be using passworded pdf as I see this as an unnecessary stumbling
block. If a reader does not have a receipt then they shouldn't be reading the
eBook, unless someone passes the eBook on with the receipt).

Does anyone have experience with any of the following applications?

Zencart
Magento
phpCoinn
osCommerce Online Shop
LinkPoint Payment Processing

These are available to me via my hosting company and if so which would be the
most likely to satisfy the requirements outlined above?

Thanks in advance,

Damian

--
WWW http://www.diaser.org.uk - Open Source Data Vault Application - beta-1