Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Open Source vendor software question

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Open Source vendor software question
John Cooper wrote:
> On 15/12/09 16:15, Damian Brasher wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I need to build a simple payment system for an eBook I'm planning to
>> release
>> soon. I'd like the customer, after reading a preview to decide to purchase
>> the book. I don't need a shopping cart, but will use one if inevitable, as
>> there is only one product. Purchasing needs to be as simple as:
>>
>> 0) Customer is enthused
>> 1) Select 'buy now' button
>> 2) Enter details including email address
>> 3) Payment via paypal or other card
>> 4) The receipt is displayed in printable format
>> 5) A pdf eBook and receipt is sent to the customer's email address
>>

> Assuming you don't want to use something like Zencart, PayPal explains
> how to do this on their site
>
> https://www.paypal-business.co.uk/website-payments-standard.asp
>
> and takes you through the process of adding a button to your webpage.
>
> The PayPal receipt could have a link to download the ebook.

I can't see a way to modify the email sent to the customer? I have not set
this up yet but about too, can this be done?

--
w: http://www.diaser.org.uk - Open Source Data Vault Application - beta-1

w: http://www.walkingwiththeelephants.co.uk

f: http://sourceforge.net/export/rss2_projnews.php?group_id=258272