Re: [Hampshire] Keysigning (Was Re: [ADMIN] December Meetin…

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Keysigning (Was Re: [ADMIN] December Meeting)
On Friday 11 December 2009 19:18:37 Andy Smith wrote:
> My train arrives at Fleet at 10.37 then I'll walk from there to
> Nokia.  Not sure how long that will take.

Could you post the answer, please, Andy? Also some indication of how fast a
walker you are - people vary a lot. I've been scared of trying in case it is
too far for me these days.

I can't get there this time anyway - my granddaughter has just (half an hour
ago) brought herself and a mountain of luggage home from school, and is
flying to Japan at crack of dawn on Sunday. I'd better be around tomorrow!!

I hope that it goes well. Sorry that I can't be there.

Lisi