Re: [Hampshire] Keysigning (Was Re: [ADMIN] December Meetin…

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Keysigning (Was Re: [ADMIN] December Meeting)

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x568eb100.hantslug.org.uk.29663': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sat Dec 12 11:20:00 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Hello,

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 11:44:08PM +0000, Dr A. J. Trickett wrote:
> I may or may not make th emeeting, but I'm told it's a nice walk
> from Fleet station to Nokia, almost a straight line along a
> footpath that is parallel to the railway line. The entrance to the
> path is at the far eastern end of the station car park apparently.

Yes, I went this way.

I walked to the Eastern end of the car park which looked like it was
going nowhere, but right at the end there were some steps down to a
footpath in the Fleet Pond Local Nature Reserve. I continued to
walk East on the footpath keeping close to the railway line on my
left. Eventually I came out of the nature reserve near Nokia.

Some of the path near the station is a bit muddy.

It took me about 25 minutes, brisk walk.

Cheers,
Andy

"Xandros's low-level support for the Eee mostly seemed to consist of a pile of
shell scripts made of cheese and failure." -- Matthew Garrett