[Hampshire] [ADMIN] November Meeting & AGM

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] November Meeting & AGM

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56dde100.hantslug.org.uk.23206': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Nov 1 22:52:03 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hi,

Here is your one week warning! Our next meeting takes place next Saturday on 7
November 2009 at Southampton University.

Please let Damian know if you plan to attend so he can instruct security to
let you in.

We have one volunteered talk (OpenPilot) and I will be repeating my book
reviewing talk with more books to give away.

There will be the AGM, so pleas turn up if you can so we have plenty of warm
bodies to vote.

If you can help on the welcome desk please sign up on the wiki (page will be
updated soon).

More details will follow, but it's currently late and I have a bread machine
to set up!

Footnote: Alan Pope volunteered (tentatively) to give us a talk on the next
version of Ubuntu in December. If there is anyone involved with any of the
other distros, it would be nice to have a preview of them too!

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group