Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] November Meeting & AGM

Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] November Meeting & AGM
On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 at 03:53:59PM +0000, Lisi wrote:
> On Sunday 01 November 2009 22:52:02 Hants LUG Chairman wrote:
> > There will be the AGM, so pleas turn up if you can so we have plenty of
> > warm bodies to vote.
>
> I'm sure that I must have missed it and that it is available somewhere, so
> I'll apologise in advance for being blind and/or forgetful: but what time is
> the AGM part of the meeting?

It should be 1bout 10 minutes in the middle, I'll try and sort a
timetable out today - too much going on at once I'm affraid.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Considering the number of wheels Microsoft has found reason
to invent, one never ceases to be baffled by the minuscule
number whose shape even vaguely resembles a circle.
    -- anon, on Usenet