[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Elections reminder

Top Page
Author: Hugo Mills
To: Hants LUG
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Elections reminder

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57d97100.hantslug.org.uk.14149': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Oct 21 19:40:08 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 20ACB3BE515C238D
All -

Just a reminder that the deadline for nominations for candidates at
the next HantsLUG AGM is at noon (BST) this coming Saturday.

Thus far, we have a typically dull uncontested election for three
of the posts, and, in a break from tradition, three candidates for the
two posts of general officer. Candidates are:

Post        Candidate
Chairman    *Adam Trickett
Treasurer    *Ian Brazier
Hostmaster    *Alan Pope
General        *Adrian Bridgett
  officers     Damian Brasher
            *Rob Smith

Incumbents are marked with a *

As on previous occasions, the voting procedure for GOs will be in
two rounds, where the winner of each round will be elected. The winner
of the first round will be removed from the ballot in the second
round.

Don't forget that you will need to be a registered voting member to
take part in the election process -- forms (from [1]) can be submitted
on the day, or beforehand to the Treasurer.

Hugo.

[1] http://hantslug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?LUGConstitution

     --- "I don't like the look of it,  I tell you." "Well, stop ---
                          looking at it, then."