[Hampshire] Introductions

Author: Tim Retout
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Introductions
Hi all,

I'm moving to Southampton on Wednesday, so I think you're my new local
LUG? :)

My free software efforts go mostly towards Debian at the moment, but I
sometimes make random upstream contributions as well. I like GNOME, but
am using awesome on my eeepc for now. And I tend to use emacs.
Something to alienate almost everyone there, surely.

I'm about to start as a perl developer for SmoothWall, having been
working as a consultant sysadmin/developer for credativ in Rugby,
Warwickshire for the last couple of years.

I see there's a meeting at IBM Hursley next month - it's been a while
since I last visited there, so I hope I can make it.

See you,

--
Tim Retout <tim@???>