Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Armoured network cable supplier?

Author: Paul Stimpson
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Armoured network cable supplier?
Hi,

I've never seen armoured cable per-se (would have thought it would have been too difficult to stick the connectors on and plug it in.

I've used exterior grade cable and found it good. If I wanted to do that I'd probably put it in conduit.

I would look at millsltd.com or  wadsworth.co.uk in the first instance.

Other options would be a wireless bridge with directional antennas or (if the two buildings share a mains) an ethernet-over-mains solution. What kind of data rates do they need?

Cheers,
Paul.