Re: [Hampshire] Konsole

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Konsole
On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 22:22:47 +0100
Hugo Mills <hugo@???> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 09, 2009 at 10:17:41PM +0100, John Lewis wrote:
> > Can't remember what the others had to eat but we got though a couple
> > of carafes of pinot grigio.
>
>    That'll explain why you can't remember what everyone else had,
> then. :)

I do remember I staggered a bit when I got out of my seat and bent down
to pick up my rucksack! but a few minutes walking sorted that out.

It was a Hungarian pinot grigio and just sufficently dry to complement
the sardines, it must have been more alcoholic than expected ;-)

Going back to the original comment about retirees being on a permanent
sort of holiday we hadn't made any plans for a visit to Minehead
yesterday but when the daughter who lives in Dorchester phoned about
9am to ask if we'd like to take a train ride we said yes! It is great
to be able to 'just do things'

About the only fixed things in our weeks are my wife's hairdressing
appointment and her Sunday morning god-bothering session and even that
gets superceded on the rare occasions we need go somewhere for the day.

--
John Lewis
using Debian Sid with windowmaker for a nicer desktop