Re: [Hampshire] Konsole

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Konsole
On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 10:08:14 +0100
Brad Rogers <brad@???> wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 09:18:02 +0100
> john lewis <johnlewis@???> wrote:
>
> Hello john,
>
> > I'll look out for those. Got any suggestions for good eateries in
> > Minehead, both times I've been there we've been to the pub round at
>
> I rarely eat in Minehead, due to the fact that I usually go there for
> beer festivals on the station platform and only leave to come home.

We found a restaurant a couple hundred yards up the main drag,
Marriners or summat like that, I had grilled sardines and they were
delish. Can still smell them on my fingers even after my cat gave
them a good licking just a few minutes ago! Can't remember what the
others had to eat but we got though a couple of carafes of pinot
grigio.

Didn't find your ice cream but the restaurant had there own local
brand and that was pretty good and we finished up getting a bag of
mixed fudge from the fudge shop just up the road from the station, it
was all gone before we got on the train!

--
John Lewis
using Debian Sid with windowmaker for a nicer desktop