Re: [Hampshire] OOo 3.1 supports anti-aliasing

Author: Stephen Nelson-Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] OOo 3.1 supports anti-aliasing
Verging OT....

>> I started reading your post, and was rather impress with what you had
>> to say, up to the point where you had to use "M$Office" rather than
>> plain old "MSoffice".
>
> a bad habit I agree! but it does reflect my opinion of MS's 'attitude'
> to users. I won't use Shimano products on my mountain bike for similar
> reasons.

I'd be interested to know which 'open source' bicycle components you
use! :P Sram? Campag? Are they any better? I'm using Shimano on my
road bike, but historically I prefer Campag, but I've never really
felt any other company has a better 'attitude'. What's your feeling?

S.
--
Stephen Nelson-Smith
Technical Director