Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Trouble with Paypal

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Trouble with Paypal
On Tuesday 19 May 2009 15:27:49 Lisi wrote:
> Is anyone else having trouble with Paypal today? I can log in, it brings
> up all the correct information (including credit card no.), but when I
> press confirm it hangs.
>
> I have tried three different firms, three different browsers and two
> different cards (a message came up saying that I could pay and sort my
> details out afterwards). I get as far as the final screen, and it hangs on
> "confirm". It is hung at the moment. I have tried going away for over an
> hour. It was still hung when I got back. It is hung again at the moment.
>
> :-(
>
> Lisi

You lot are magic! You can do something at a distance without even knowing
about it. ;-)

It has just stopped hanging and come up with a message that I have hit a
<quote> speed bump </quote> and telling me to inform eBay if the problem goes
on for a long time.

A result of sorts, even if not the one I wanted.

Lisi