[Hampshire] constantly flickering LEDs on router

Author: hantslug
To: hampshire
New-Topics: Re: [Hampshire] constantly flickering LEDs on router: Solved - amid blushes
Subject: [Hampshire] constantly flickering LEDs on router
Please tell us a bit about the machine. OS and version. What software you have
running.

Do you have bittorrent?

Sorry - I ought to have said those. They are not even in the "real" email I
sent after my slip.

Answers: I have ktorrent.
Konqueror, Iceweasel, Kmail were running.
OS Lenny.
Sorry about the broken threading. I am having to juggle between GMail and
KMail in order to get the right sender's address on here.

Will now reboot and check again for KTorrent via ps. Thanks for reminding me.

Lisi