Re: [Hampshire] [JOB][ADVERT][SPAMSPAMSPAM] Program Python …

Author: Jacqui Caren
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [JOB][ADVERT][SPAMSPAMSPAM] Program Python foractual money! amidoinitrite?
Victor Churchill wrote:
> No reason not to apply for it... unless it's a principled decision to
> not 'support' that recruiter?

More that you have to be careful who gets your CV.

I have been in my current job for over 15 years and during that time
have looked multiple times with long periods in which I was not looking.
For this reason I only ever give out a CV for a specific vacancy and
get very angry when my CV is put forward for jobs I did not apply for.

After a while you get a feel for who is going to try and spam your CV and
the postings and emails "fit the pattern" - this was enought to put me off.

Jacqui