Re: [Hampshire] [JOB][ADVERT][SPAMSPAMSPAM] Program Python f…

Author: Victor Churchill
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [JOB][ADVERT][SPAMSPAMSPAM] Program Python for actual money! amidoinitrite?
2009/5/7 Jacqui Caren <jacqui.caren@???>:

> I almost applied to one of the ads (reading) but then saw the same
> ad on three other lug lists twice in rapid succession and decided
> against it.

No reason not to apply for it... unless it's a principled decision to
not 'support' that recruiter?

(My apologies to those of a sensitive disposition for the grossly
mangled grammar above. I realise that the previous line contains
three negatives, a split infinitive, a dubious verb phrase, that it's
not a proper sentence, and ends with an inappropriate question mark.
But heck, it's Thursday ;-)