Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: Lo…

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: London, England, UK
On Wednesday 29 April 2009 08:12:18 Jon Fautley wrote:
> Lisi - See Rik's previous posting to me, askin

Thanks for your reply, Jon. As you see, I had taken in the extreme
unpleasantness of the comments, and not to whom they were addressed.

But those comments would not in my opinion be appropriate in any public forum
addressed to anyone, so their target wasn't really relevant. Take it as a
compliment that it had not occurred to me that they were addressed to you.

I do however remember who said it. So the mud has stuck on the thrower.

FWIW, I have always been impressed with your contributions - but sufficiently
impressed to think it hubris on my part for me to say so. ;-)

Lisi