Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: Lo…

Author: jt
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: London, England, UK
Lisi wrote:
is jt's contributions that have been queried, is it not? (I'm sure
that someone will tell me where I am wrong in this!)?

...I'm more than happy to contribute to the list discussions. if anybody
would like to enter in a discussion with me regarding the matter of
getting this machine to recognize 2 data drives under raid 1 and an OS
drive running SUSE that would be great and a good start.

...I'm also looking to see if anybody has successfully got a Samsung
NC10 operating successfully under Linux (any) but have been looking at
various forums regarding this.

If so perhaps someone could reply to the list changing the subject line too.

...in terms of meets I'm more than happy to attend and perhaps even buy
a few beers.