Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: Lo…

Top Page
Author: Chris Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: London, England, UK

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57c8c100.hantslug.org.uk.13558': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Apr 28 13:38:58 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 11BEF6408586B4B2
jt wrote:

> I have not said that! You wont understand but a lot of the time
> employers are looking to recruit people who aren't specifically trawling
> job boards or job lists.

Eh? I certainly don't understand. You seem to be saying that (in your
opinion) employers only want to recruit people who are not actively
looking for a job?

If so, then... WTF?!

Chris
--