Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: Lo…

Author: Stephen Rowles
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: London, England, UK
> Most people were willing to tolerate the Camalyn posts until they
> became extremely repetitive, posted widely across the country for
> jobs in specific locations far away, and James displayed a total
> refusal to moderate his own behaviour when asked politely. He talks
> a lot but the actual behaviour does not change.

Now I'm not subscribed to other LUG mailing lists, but from the point of
view of someone subscribing here this seems like a over generalisation.
You seem to imply that he has posted many different jobs repetitively but
I only remember one job being a problem, others have been posted as a
single post.

After the conversation last time about the database job there has been no
repeated post, so I think you are being unfair.

On this list at least it seems that feedback has been listened to, posting
of the reading database job has stopped and there is no indication that
there will be multiple posts in the future.

I don't think James has been given a fair hearing, from the point of view
of this list he seems to be doing ok.

I can also understand the reluctance to only post to the jobs list, until
it was mentioned here I didn't know it exists, and there are so few posts
on it I'm surprised anyone bothers subscribing.