Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: Lo…

Top Page
Author: Jon Fautley
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: London, England, UK

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5833e100.hantslug.org.uk.13936': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Apr 28 07:59:06 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 9111B5743CA26D44
On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 07:54:12 +0100
Sean Gibbins <sean@???> wrote:

> However, once people see the list as a resource to get to a target
> audience I can also see it being abused. Apparently the person posting
> this job has stepped on some toes in that regard and so what is needed
> is a sensible dialogue to define what is allowable and what is not.

Please see the GLLUG archives. It's unlikely that "JAMES" will enter
into sensible dialogue, and if/when banned from the list will proceed to
attempt to avoid the ban by using different email addresses.

Although I do agree with your point, in principal. Just not in this
instance ;)

> By the way, Nazis are really bad people and I don't think Philip or
> Alan could qualify as even tiny Nazis even after a lifetime of
> trying. As far as I know they're both good folks who have contributed
> a lot to the list and beyond over the years.

+1

Jon
--
Jon Fautley RHCE, RHCDS, RHCX, RHCA  email: jfautley@???
Senior Consultant                    cell :     +44 7841 558683