Re: [Hampshire] Gnome Preferred Applications in Ubuntu Intre…

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Gnome Preferred Applications in Ubuntu Intrepid
The Holy ettlz wrote:
> I think what you want is in Nautilus: Edit, Preferences, Media tab.
> Select "blank <whatever> disc" for Type under Other Media; then for
> Action, select "Open with other application..." and choose K3B. On mine
> (F11Beta), at least, K3B only opens once for all subsequent invocations
> while it is running.

Cheers James, that seems to have done the trick!

It was something I could live with for the occasional CD, but I now have
several shows spanning several discs that I need to copy for, wait for
it, several people!

Sean

--
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.
Frank Zappa