Re: [Hampshire] Gnome Preferred Applications in Ubuntu Intre…

Top Page
Author: The Holy ettlz
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Gnome Preferred Applications in Ubuntu Intrepid

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57e03100.hantslug.org.uk.10247': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Apr 21 11:02:20 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 2FF22CF403F94B5D
I think what you want is in Nautilus: Edit, Preferences, Media tab.
Select "blank <whatever> disc" for Type under Other Media; then for
Action, select "Open with other application..." and choose K3B. On mine
(F11Beta), at least, K3B only opens once for all subsequent invocations
while it is running.

James

--
The Holy ettlz                              TheHolyettlz@???