Re: [Hampshire] Local mail

Author: Leo
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Local mail
I've done some more reading on this, and I think I know what I've got to
do, but could someone confirm I've got the right idea for I start. I
think I need to:
Set my home server to forward email to my desktop.
Setup an MTA on my desktop.
Setup an MDA on my desktop.
Possibly also configure the MTA on my home server to cope with my
desktop not being on when it tries to forward the email.

Thanks,
Leo