[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Saturday 2 May Meeting

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Saturday 2 May Meeting

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56e7b100.hantslug.org.uk.16613': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Apr 19 23:07:50 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hi,

Our next meeting will take place on Saturday 2nd May at Southhampton
University from 10am. So far we have two talks offered:

Hugo    Power-on to prompt: How your PC boots Linux
Adam    How-To Impress, an introduction to giving talks and presentations

There is always space for more talks so if you are able to make May and would
like to give a talk please let us know.

I will bring along any books I have to distribute for reviewing purposes. I'm
expecting a parcel of books from Apress and I'll send a request in for
O'Reilly this week so if there is anything from O'Reilly you'd like to review
you still have time to ask me.

Final details meeting details will be posted to the list closer to the date
and the wiki will be kept up to date.

Hope everyone is enjoying the spring sunshine, it's nice to not be cold and
wet for a change!

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group