Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meeting Instructions

Top Page
Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: lug
CC: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meeting Instructions

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x582fa100.hantslug.org.uk.21351': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Apr 9 18:07:05 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
On Thursday 09 Apr 2009, Vic wrote:
> > * WiFi keys to access Internet available from me once inside.

> > Sadly I can't attend as I'm visiting family
>
> Oh yeah?

I'm not the one handing out keys, Bob is.. ;-)

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Men who have excessive faith in their theories or ideas
are not only ill prepared for making discoveries, they
also make poor observations.
    -- Claude Bernard