[Hampshire] Security with GITSO?

Author: alan c
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Security with GITSO?
Is there some information about gitso and security issues somewhere?

I am not all all clear about some of the principles here. When looking
at ssh things with vnc I always came accross the suggestion to use
tunnelling, and presumably not just ssh or vnc by itself. Or maybe the
comments were about vnc, because ssh is usually considered secure?

And how exactly does gitso fit in with this? is tunneling built in, or
is security to avoid man in the middle interception etc avoided
because of the immediacy of the human arrangements?
--
alan cocks
Ubuntu user #10391