[Hampshire] Can anyone recommend a MythTV tuner card?

Author: AdamC
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Can anyone recommend a MythTV tuner card?
Am thinking of bulding a MythTV box over the holiday period, using an
old Pentium 233 box.

Are there any gotchas over choosing a Tuner card? I imagine with a low
processor, I will need one which has hardware encoding - anyone got
one in particular to play nicely with Linux?

Also, Is it possible to encode recordings to mpeg-4 and then save them
over to a NAS device? I don't really want the machine sat in my lounge
whirring away (already have a PVR Humax in place) and so by saving
them on the NAS, I should be able to watch them using the PS3.

TIA
Adam