Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meetings

Author: Phillip Chandler
To: chairman, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meetings
Could I be nosey. I run the West Berks LUG, and Im keen to try and
organise an open day in Newbury. Ive seen your emails about the uni open
days you run.

Id be interested in approaching Newbury College to ask about using one
of their rooms on a weekend.

Could I nab some info from you if poss, about the best way to ask etc,
if you donate towards the costs (heating, broadband) etc. And if the uni
gets some great publicity.

Any help you could chuck my way would be very helpfull.

Thanks
Phillip

On Wed, 2008-12-10 at 22:30 +0000, Hants LUG Chairman wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just a quick reminder about our next two meetings.
>
> Saturday 13 December at the University of Surrey in Guildford with the Surrey
> LUG. Details on their web site:
>
> http://www.surrey.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BringABox/UniversityOfSurrey
>
> In the new year, the next meeting will take place on Saturday 10 January at
> the University of Southampton. Details on our site:
>
> http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SeminarRoom1
>
> TALKS:
>
> I'm giving a talk at the December meeting (a repeat I'm afraid) and if all
> goes well we will have a talk on digital photography in January.
>
> Lots of people have asked or volunteered to give talks and the talks page is
> getting a tad muddled so I'm planning to clean it up shortly. Now would be a
> really good time to re-volunteer for a talk so we can put you at the top of
> the list! Or if you want to learn about something we can try and coerce a
> speaker for you.
>
> In case I don't see "you" before the new year, Seasons Greetings and best
> wishes for the New Year.
>
> --
> Please post to: Hampshire@???

Phillip Chandler
phillip.chandler@???
Mobile : 07948 342882
Voip : 01635 767075

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company the sender represents.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments,
you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them
to anyone.

error.