[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meetings

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meetings

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x569bc100.hantslug.org.uk.8972': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Dec 10 22:30:53 2008 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hello,

Just a quick reminder about our next two meetings.

Saturday 13 December at the University of Surrey in Guildford with the Surrey
LUG. Details on their web site:

http://www.surrey.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BringABox/UniversityOfSurrey

In the new year, the next meeting will take place on Saturday 10 January at
the University of Southampton. Details on our site:

http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SeminarRoom1

TALKS:

I'm giving a talk at the December meeting (a repeat I'm afraid) and if all
goes well we will have a talk on digital photography in January.

Lots of people have asked or volunteered to give talks and the talks page is
getting a tad muddled so I'm planning to clean it up shortly. Now would be a
really good time to re-volunteer for a talk so we can put you at the top of
the list! Or if you want to learn about something we can try and coerce a
speaker for you.

In case I don't see "you" before the new year, Seasons Greetings and best
wishes for the New Year.

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group