Re: [Hampshire] Don't tell Bill

Top Page
Author: Dr Adam Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Don't tell Bill

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56f4a100.hantslug.org.uk.12305': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sat Dec 6 16:39:09 2008 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
On Saturday 06 Dec 2008, Sean Gibbins wrote:
> Keith Edmunds wrote:
> > The whole "Don't tell Bill" campaign will lose a lot of subtlety if a
> > picture of Bill Gates is used. This is a great idea: please don't spoil
> > it by making it an overtly anti-Microsoft campaign as so, so many Linux
> > supporters do.
>
> Microsoft bashing aside, I think the subtlety of the 'Sid' campaign was
> derived from the fact that no one knew who Sid was.

I'd have to agree

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Good advice is always certain to be ignored,
but that's no reason not to give it
    -- Agatha Christie