[Hampshire] I am a person not a PC...

Top Page
Author: Dr Adam Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] I am a person not a PC...

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56bc9100.hantslug.org.uk.6126': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Dec 2 22:26:48 2008 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hi,

Has anyone been annoyed by the silly Microsoft advert where clueless people
claim that they are a PC?

The advert really gets on my nerves, because I don't want to be a PC, I'm
happy being a human being. I therefore think it's important that we start a
meme where people say something along the lines of: "I am a person not a PC"
or "I am not a PC - I am a free man".

So have a go, put something witty in your signature... Or not as the case may
be, as you are a free man or woman and may chose to do what you wish...!

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Good advice is always certain to be ignored,
but that's no reason not to give it
    -- Agatha Christie