Re: [Hampshire] Mini-ITX

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Mini-ITX

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58246100.hantslug.org.uk.3904': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sat Nov 8 11:10:36 2008 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 94A792DF8B81EB69
On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 10:06:29 +0000
Sean Gibbins <sean@???> wrote:

Hello Sean,

> Last time I spoke to them (a couple of years back), they discouraged
> visitors in preference for mail order clients, although they made an

One reason that MO suppliers discourage visitors is insurance. If they
don't have public liability insurance, they could be in for some hefty
law-suits should the worst happen.

--
 Regards  _

I'm spending all my money and it's going up my nose
Teenage Depression - Eddie & The Hot Rods