Re: [Hampshire] Converting a .TS Video Stream file

Author: Paul Stimpson
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Converting a .TS Video Stream file
Hi,

I've played a TS file from a DreamBox with MPlayer I think. I have the w32codecs package installed and I don't know if one of these is needed.

If MPlayer works then you can probably use DeVeDe to make a standard video DVD from it though you may have sound issues but it's worth a try. I think VLC will probably also play them and there is a stream recorder for that.

If you do have sound issues you may want to try a MPEG remultiplexing package as a TS should just be a regular MPEG 2 stream but the IDs of the components may not be what other software expects.

Cheers,
Paul.