Re: [Hampshire] Has anyone ever got pasta on their computer?…

Author: Becky Taylor
To: Hampshire LUG
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Has anyone ever got pasta on their computer? And afew other things
On 2008-10-23 09:48, Daniel Pope wrote:
> > Windows new advertising has a vital flaw - ?Windows ? Life without

walls.?

> What are those? Smart quotes? Em dash? I'm receiving your e-mail

marked up as
> ASCII, which can't encode those characters. There must be a character set
> problem somewhere along the way.
>
> Dan

the one in the middle is a hyphen, and the ones at the sides are
apostrophes (I tend to use them as single quotes)
Becky

--
Windows new advertising has a vital flaw - ?Windows ? Life without walls.?

...You don't have walls, you DON'T need Windows.

USE LINUX!

Becky Taylor - Student Extraordinnaire... Well, kinda.