Re: [Hampshire] Debian Lenny + Firefox 2.0.0.17 +PrefbarCorr…

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Debian Lenny + Firefox 2.0.0.17 +PrefbarCorr ection to first email.

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56b34100.hantslug.org.uk.3983': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Oct 22 13:44:29 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 94A792DF8B81EB69
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 13:28:08 +0100
Phillip Chandler <phillip.chandler@???> wrote:

Hello Phillip,

> I could be corrected here. But if you have your debian sources list set
> to testing (I think) you can basically keep your system (and software)
> up-to-date with the latest versions, without having to reinstall when a

You're right; I have my sources set to "testing" (*not* Lenny) and
never need to change anything. If I were using etch in the past, I
would have to change to lenny to remain on a testing platform, with the
attendant issues that /might/ arise from a update & dist-upgrade cycle.

--
 Regards  _

Loaded like a freight train flyin' like an aeroplane
Nightrain - Guns 'N' Roses