Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu installing problems

Author: Becky Taylor
To: Hampshire LUG
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu installing problems
Hi Everyone,
The USB idea didn't work either.
Maybe I've just been really unlucky and got a bad download, a bad CD,
AND a bad laptop.
Wow that WOULD be unlucky. But I suppose not entirely unlikely...
(Going off subject a little) Nooooo how much longer will I have to use
windows for the internet??? Agh the agony.
I'd love a hackintosh with dual-boot linux. Then I could print, and be
free of windows forever. (gazes longingly into distance)
Oh well. The day will come.

Anyway, I'll try and scrounge a live-boot CD from somewhere, of maybe
buy one off a disc site, then I could order a few and try Debian,
Fedora, etc. as well.

Thanks

Becky