[Hampshire] Does anyone else have any mad ideas to do with …

Author: Becky Taylor
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Does anyone else have any mad ideas to do with computers for if they came into a large sum of money?
Well the title is kind of confusing, so I'll explain more. ;-)

My mad idea to do with computers for if I came into a large sum of money
is this.... (obviously if I had my own house if this happened - My Mum
wouldn't appreciate me filling the whole house with computers,
unfortunately!)

I would fill the entire house with computers - One in every room!

But that's not the bulk of it - I have decided which OS I will put on
each computer in each room.

Living Room/Lounge - Mythbuntu

Bedroom - Mint

Kitchen - Fedora

Dining room - Debian

Front Room - Ubuntu

Toilet - XP - (Mainly for the irony... I also just love the idea of
having a computer in the toilet, but I couldn't insult anything Linux by
putting a Linux OS in the loo!)

Anyone else have any odd/interesting/wacky ideas about what they'd do
computer/linux -wise if they could afford it?

:-)

Becky