Re: [Hampshire] The Elonex webbook at Carphone Warehouse

Author: Alan Bell
To: g4vft, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] The Elonex webbook at Carphone Warehouse
I have a category of errata on the webbookblog
http://webbookblog.com/?cat=7

in short this fix needs you to upgrade to Firefox 3.0.1 then go to
about:config and turn on toolkit.networkmanager.disable

Alan.

--
Alan Bell
The Open Learning Centre

Web: www.theopenlearningcentre.com
Mob: +44 (0)7736 778908
Tel: +44 (0)8444 3576000

The Open Learning Centre is a trading name of Bell Lord Ltd,
a company registered in England and Wales #05868943.
VAT Registration #GB 901 4715 55