Re: [Hampshire] gallery2.

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] gallery2.
On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 10:47:50 +0100
"David Webster" <david@???> wrote:

> If you want to host your own then have a look at Coppermine (I found
> it more skinable), or a package that integrates with whatever
> blogging/cms software you're running. I suspect that whatever is
> stopping Gallery2 from working will also stop Coppermine, so you'd
> be best off continuing with Gallery.

Coppermine looks interesting as an alternative to Gallery2. It seems
to have the same sort of requirements as Gallery so may not be any
easier to get working.

From my pov it isn't 'aptitude installable' (so far as I can tell
from searching the Debian package site) so I'll not be considering
using it.

--
John Lewis
using Debian Sid with windowmaker for a nicer desktop