Re: [Hampshire] Meeting venue required

Author: David Purse
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Meeting venue required
Not sure if this is any help but my local guide hut in Lymington which
my mother helps to run has said that we can use the guide hut for a
venue if we wanted. They have wifi,sturdy tables, chairs and we
could use their kitchen for making tea and coffee. There are decent
transport links to Lymington so it would be quite easy to get to as
well. The only problem is they're not sure whether their mains would
be able to support 10-30 computers as it is sometimes prone to
tripping.

They also said that if it was for a one off or on an occasional basis
they could provide it for free. If it was a permanent thing then they
it would be £15-£30 for the day. Although they have also said they
are open to negotiation on this.

Just wondered if it was worth considering.