Re: [Hampshire] Meeting venue required

Author: Nick Chalk
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Meeting venue required
Adrian Bridgett <adrian@???> wrote:
> We are in need of a new meeting venue for
> HantsLUG I'm afraid as we are unable to meet at
> Southampton University for the foreseeable
> future.

> If you can help or suggest a venue that would be
> great.

Della indicated that she's still happy to host
HantsLUG meetings at Jamie's.

Background info: as of last Friday, I'm no longer
working at The Society of St. James.

We'd need to sort out the technical details of
rejigging the network and moving computers. It
also wouldn't be free - Della has some pretty
tough targets to meet.

Nick.

--
Nick Chalk ................. once a Radio Designer
Confidence is failing to understand the problem.