Re: [Hampshire] CD not appearing - very basic

Top Page
Author: The Holy ettlz
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] CD not appearing - very basic

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56e20100.hantslug.org.uk.29572': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Jul 17 14:25:45 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 2FF22CF403F94B5D
Check that hald is still running. (And udevd as well, but that generally
doesn't crash...) If it's not, try restarting it and then restarting
nautilus. If hald has segfaulted, please remember to file a bug.

James