Re: [Hampshire] OpenMoko Bulk Buy: Latest Status

Top Page
Author: Lance Wicks
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] OpenMoko Bulk Buy: Latest Status

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58516100.hantslug.org.uk.2775': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Jul 9 23:08:22 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 84C952E56C6A337E
I did read that OpenMoko had sold out, so I hope that the resellers
mentioned on the wiki have stock.
I am still keen to get one also.

On Jul 9, 2008, at 11:05 PM, Jon Levell wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As requested on the wiki:
> http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/wiki.pl?FreerunnerBulkBuy
> (and elsewhere), I've e-mail Hugo but I've not received
> a reply.
>
> Does this mean:
> a) My email has been eaten by the over-aggressive junk
> filter in the sky
>
> or
>
> b) Hugo is waiting for everyone to email him before
> replying
>
> As I'm really eager to get my hands on the phone, I thought
> the easiest way to find out which was to write to the list
> (in case my emails to Hugo all end in the same bit bucket)
>
> Any info?
>
> Jon.
>
> --
> Please post to: Hampshire@???

---
This Email is PGP signed.
Why? Because it is a good idea. By signing it I give you the
opportunity to be able to verify it is really from me and that it has
not been altered.

If this email is verified you know it's not from a spammer or evil
hacker. Well at least yo know its from this one specifically and not
some other guy.

Please consider using encryption and signing yourself.. Take a look
over at http://gnupg.org/ for some free/open source options and more
information.

---