Re: [Hampshire] OpenMoko bulk buy

Top Page
Author: Hugo Mills
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] OpenMoko bulk buy

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5865a100.hantslug.org.uk.19208': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Jun 16 21:48:56 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 20ACB3BE515C238D
On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 08:32:40PM +0100, Jean-Grégoire Foulon wrote:
> I susbscribed to Hants mailing list quite a while ago and attended 1 or 2
> meetings before giving up because I was leaving far and didn't have car.
> I susbscribed again because I now have a car and... I want to buy a Neo
> FreeRunner ;-)
> I quickly browsed through the mail archives and didn't see any recent thread
> about this topic. Is everything happening on the wiki ?
> Do I need to add myself to the wiki or do you need any kind of confirmation
> before ?

Just add it to the wiki and keep an eye on the page. I'll put up a
notice on there once they're actually available and I've worked out
what the cheapest option is (with shipping and so forth). Then people
should contact me and we can sort out payments and delivery
mechanisms.

Hugo.

       --- "You got very nice eyes, Deedee. Never noticed them ---
                           before. They real?"